July 22, 2017, 02:38:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Yahoo!Mail Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: teamrocka1bikeshop joins the 4th national criterium grandprix Tarlac 9/16/07  (Read 1621 times)
bisekletaguy
Pro Cyclist

WORK HARD TO PLAY HARD

« on: September 17, 2007, 09:55:52 AM »

the 4th national criterium grandprix organized by ric rodriguez Sept 16, 2007

jun cordial graphic designer fresh from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia...signs up for his baptism of fire criterium race in Tarlac...

team rocka poses in front of the 4th National criterium grand prix stage in Tarlac

business hour..establishing ties with AGNES bike shop the biggest one in guimba and foto shoot with beautiful Jean and Florence....my wife is the fotographer so this is an authorised photo shoot...even when my arm is around jean... Grin""""

team agnes bike shop sponsors a professional cycling team...

while teamrocka1bikeshop sponsors a businesman class team...

whats this.....?   2 times olympian (carrying the flag of Guam) Jazzy Garcia son of the champion Jesus Garcia Jr of PAngasinan started to come up with his own flagship line of carbon frames...carrying his name..this one being used by superstar philippine profesional rider SHERWIN CARRERA..."sherwin is this the same bike you used when you crashed head on to a parked jeepney in Baguio City?"   i asked..."yes boss..the FORK ONLY split in two and the mavic helium ES rim potatoed... but this FRAME is intact thats how good it is and i won the Palo Alto Race just yesterday on this same bike!"  sherwin replied.

raymond see with superstar Sherwin Carrera in Tarlac

« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 05:29:07 PM by bisekletaguy » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: