July 22, 2017, 02:38:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Yahoo!Mail Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: teamrocka joins pinoymtbikers Angat to Kandila ride 7/29/07  (Read 3790 times)
bisekletaguy
Pro Cyclist

WORK HARD TO PLAY HARD

« on: July 31, 2007, 10:00:58 AM »

once a year, rocka1bikeshop sponsors a fun run to promote bulacan as cycling friendly territory. this year rocka1bikeshop had chosen to sponsor the century miler fun ride of the pinoymtbikers.com from Manila UP to Angat Church in Bulacan to the Geographical Boundary Marker Kandila up the hills of Dona Remedios Trinidad..the town named after the mother of Imelda Marcos here in Bulacan

bisikletaguy looking like a crosscountry racer..with big daddy donfacundo on his Vison Cheska

15 riders and teamrocka1bikeshop roadies also joined..."to go where roadbikes have never gone before!"

here are the 40 riders from manila, U.P. university of the Philippines which arrived in Angat Church!

here is another pitstop to hook up with 10 more riders from bulacan including hardcore mt biker miss roche

heres the caravan 60 cyclists riding in twos from Angat to the pitstop at tukod marble caves

see this ancient tree like a bonsai? at the back is the marble caves..

here's me at the marble caves where the roadies group had to stop

here are rocka1bikeshop roadies

« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 04:12:04 PM by bisekletaguy » Logged
Jun
Hard Core

COLNAGO

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 01:31:01 PM »

Bulacan is really a nice place to stay! That is why I chose a Bulakena wife!hehehehe! Grin My wife is from Norzagaray and I will be staying there on my entire vacation. Now, Im considering of getting myself an offroad bike.... Hit You NIce pix Sir Raymond! Looking forward to join the team very soon!

Keep on ridin'
bisekletaguy
Pro Cyclist

WORK HARD TO PLAY HARD

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 04:14:44 PM »

jun..there is no organized road bike race until September here in manila...thats why we are diverting to ride mt bikes just keep fit and healthy and meet new friends...we look forward to ride with you soon... Grin
Jun
Hard Core

COLNAGO

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 09:32:34 PM »

I'll be home by the end of September and I hope that I can keep up with the group's tempo Grin. The weather now here is so harsh, humidity is on the peak! parang nasa steam bath!!!! Shocked I spent more time now on my spinning bike and ride thursday and friday morning.  As soon as I arrive and can get enough rest (maybe 5 days or a week...) I will be riding with the group so that's early October. Extend my regards to Oliver and the rest of the gang! Wink

Keep on ridin'
Nob
Pro Cyclist

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 11:56:35 PM »

23rd September here in Cebu is a 10 mile ITT if your interested Grin

hdreynolds
Pro Cyclist

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 06:18:14 PM »

There are 2 guys (Hermie and Arnold) in the group pic who are my regular mtb riding buddies Ray. I've invited them in Bulacan during the holy week to do the Biak-na-Bato ride from San Ildefonso and I took them to a detour going to San Miguel.  After the ride we had a feast-cum-grand-BBQ fest (prepared by my wife) at my place in San Ildefonso and then relaxed in our above-ground swimming pool... enjoyed it.

The PMTB lot is a happy group. I can see they enjoyed your tour.

***  The older I get the better I was  ***
      http://hdreynolds.wordpress.com
SPD2008

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 09:38:48 AM »

good morning guys,msta sa lahat ng team ROCKA .just sw ur pics in angat,ganda pla jan.
big congrats pla k sir oliver sa pgkkpanalo nya sa PILILIA,RIZAL. GANDA NG LABAN,mdyo nwalan kc ng ensayo ang team seven lakes,kya d kami nkalaro,anyway,more power to all of us,PLAYERS OF XRC.

TEAM SEVEN LAKES/ERWIN RILI
bisekletaguy
Pro Cyclist

WORK HARD TO PLAY HARD

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 03:27:14 PM »

thanks so much sir erwin... your team much stronger than teamrocka thats why oliver afraid to see your team at the races Grin our only advantage is that we get invited via internet to so many bike races...sometimes we get lucky the competition isnt around to give us a good fight Grin Grin! anyway  there are no more road bike races until september thats why we at teamrocka are enjoying mt biking even in the rain...however if your team seven lakes want you may visit davao on august 17 18 19...i will be going as there is a fiesta race there...call ric rodriguez for more details at 0917465109 Grin
rene joseph
Pro Cyclist

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 09:55:01 PM »

sir raymond, daxcorp & i dropped by ur bikeshop last saturday pm around 5pm but it was already closed....sayang kaau!
bisekletaguy
Pro Cyclist

WORK HARD TO PLAY HARD

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 11:06:02 AM »

sir raymond, daxcorp & i dropped by ur bikeshop last saturday pm around 5pm but it was already closed....sayang kaau!

sayang..i was in bangkok thailand friday sat sunday monday...see you next time... Grin
SPD2008

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 12:07:17 PM »

hi again to sir raymond and the rest of the gang,i would like to knw if sir raymond is the owner of ROCKA1 BIKESHOP.pls let me knw his contact #,i would prefer landline kung pde po sana.

BEST REGARDS,ERWIN
hdreynolds
Pro Cyclist

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 05:34:29 PM »

hi again to sir raymond and the rest of the gang,i would like to knw if sir raymond is the owner of ROCKA1 BIKESHOP.pls let me knw his contact #,i would prefer landline kung pde po sana.

BEST REGARDS,ERWIN

All info are proly in his blog site...

http://rocka1bikeshop.blogspot.com

***  The older I get the better I was  ***
      http://hdreynolds.wordpress.com
bisekletaguy
Pro Cyclist

WORK HARD TO PLAY HARD

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 10:53:13 AM »

thanks so much hdreynolds...im not 100 percent ok..as me and my wife  still tired after the out of town trip..then come back in this dreary weather typhoon in manila last monday...then this upcoming saturday we will be going to Davao to race (never mind my not at par condition...just race and go shopping afterwards at rhys bonpins bikeshop..hehehehe)...so ill have something new to report on monday on my racing blog... Grin

yes sir erwin i own rocka1bikeshop (its a hobby shop..not too serious but the shop pays the rent so its doing ok..of late we shifted to selling mt bikes also ...last year we used to sell roadbikes only...as its rainy season..thats why we have mt biking activities) ...you may visit my blog..sorry its long distance telephone call here at the bikeshop

raymond see
044-670196 
tiger27
Pro Cyclist

WE HATE TO SUFFER, BUT WE KEEP DOING IT ANYWAY!

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 01:56:20 PM »

very nice pix, Ray!!! ...nakaka inggit!!! Undecided  Grin Grin Grin

AL FIGER-TEAM 0450
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: