December 13, 2017, 01:23:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Yahoo!Mail Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recycle's MARK YLANAN passed away last Saturday  (Read 591 times)
jv araneta
Administrator
Pro Cyclist

"There are no friends in the last K"

« on: November 13, 2017, 07:18:22 AM »

You can pay your last respects at the Ylanan residence, beside the National Science High School Campus, Salvador St., in Labangon.
ome
Global Moderator
Pro Cyclist

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 11:27:13 AM »

Wa gyud ko katuo ani. Last time i saw mark murag healthy pa man kaayo to. Very saddened.
Nob
Pro Cyclist

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 11:36:33 PM »

I no longer use this forum thanks to it turning into an online shopping forum but when someone told me that Mark Ylanan had passed away I had to post a message.

I send my deepest condolences to Mark’s family & may he rest in peace as he was like a godfather of Cebu Cycling.

As someone who helped bring Time Trialling to Cebu in the form of 10 mile TT’s I have to thank Mark & his RECYCLE Crew for the superb support on helping my races become reality. He offered advice & encouragement on how to help put these races on & was always there to support & ensure the safety of the many cyclists who rode.

Mark wherever you are you are a true gentleman & I’m so sad to hear of your passing as I’d just wish we’d had spent a little more time together but the time we did, you felt like a lifelong friend & one who I feel I will truly miss… RIP….

Ride safe up there in the big sky Mark……….

Nobby
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 11:40:19 PM by Nob » Logged

rxt
Pro Cyclist

Chairman of the Bord

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 06:23:46 AM »

My heartfelt condolence to the bereaved family. On all road races that I participated in Cebu it’s always Mark and his Recycle crew that officiates well.Seldom you can see people like them who have regular jobs but very
passionate in sharing their talent in officiating races. Rest in peace Sir Mark.

bahalag hinay basta kanunay
ome
Global Moderator
Pro Cyclist

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 08:02:11 AM »

Visited last night. Cyclists night is later, there will be a mass around 7pm.

Sorry for the ot.
@ nobby
It just goes to show that not only you can afford these expensive bikes here in cc or even better.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: